After my recent sharing of this post – Season Of Stillness. I thought to myself how could I write another article similar to this one. Because so many of you resonated with it.
Words spoken into the depth my heart… “Trust in Me. I hear your prayers.”
Don’t lose heart. Don’t be discouraged. Persevere with every part of your being until He answers. He wants us to trust Him completely.
Now, you’re probably saying, well I’ve prayed for 10 years or I’ve waited for 30 years, how much longer? Do you know that part of life is waiting on the Lord? Within the next few years, we’ll be waiting on something else as soon as one prayer is answered. And there will be more waiting to come. Our life consists of being in the waiting room. Why? Because we develop character when we wait. We will always wait on the Lord. That’s why He gave us so many scriptures on waiting.
- The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. Lamen. 3:25
- For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay. Habbak. 2:3
- I am weary with my crying out; my throat is parched. My eyes grow dim with waiting for my God. Psalm 69:3
God hears you, my friend. He loves you. He is for you.
- But know that the Lord has set apart the godly for himself; the Lord hears when I call to him. Psalm 4:3
- And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him. 1John 5:14-15
- I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. Jeremiah 31:2
Last but not least, whatever it is that you are waiting on, release it to Him and lay it down at His feet before you leave this blog. Allow Him to carry this burden for you and receive His unfailing love.