UPDATE: Hi everyone! If you want to be a part of the Facebook prayer swap group, I’ll add you in. Here is the link to add me first and I will put you into the group. Be sure to send me a message telling me you want to be added into the group. Otherwise, I won’t be able to read minds.
This is a Prayer Swap post and I will keep it going for as long as I’m living! haha.
1. No cheating. What I mean is DO NOT post your prayers and then run off!
2. Post your prayers
3. Pray for at least one other person or if you’re feeling led, pray for more!
4. Hit the “like” or “reply” button on someone’s prayer request to let them know you are praying for them.
5. If someone is still praying for a request that’s been answered make sure to delete your comment, you can do that by coming back here to find your post or your Facebook page will have it.
If you don’t want to use your Facebook to post a request, down below there is a comment box, use that. Enter your email (only I will see it) and your request (everyone will see your prayer request) ! Also, don’t forget to come back and respond to your own request to let us know your prayer has been answered! It encourages all of us who are praying too! I love answered prayers! WOOHOO!
6. While you’re here on my website be sure to hang around some more, read, get some WORD into your soul so you could be encouraged! Get into the Word and let the WORD get into you!
Ready to post your request? You can post as many, but make sure to pray someone! Let’s be a GENEROUS community.